Sunday, March 11, 2012

'8007007F' error

Hi,
I have a problem with my SQL Server 2000.
When I try to display the rows from a table with enterprise manager, I get a
'8007007F' error
I don't have this problem if I read the table from a Query using the Query
Anlyzer.
I use Windows 2003 Server and I installed the MDAC 8.x
This problem also occurs when I try to open databases from Active Server
pages
Any ideas ?
Stan.I'm experiencing the same issues after upgrading from Windows Server 2000 to
Windows Server 2003. I receive error '8007007F' when i try to query an ASP
page|||Hi Shaheen,
My problem was not a ASP problem but a DLL problem
I was not able to view my datatable with Enterprise Manager.
If you have the same problem in this case, check this url out.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%...0phx.gbl&rnum=1
Hope that helps.
Stan
"Shaheen" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> a crit dans le message de
news:AE4ADF75-0850-4D7D-9488-EF484AFC77A3@.microsoft.com...
> I'm experiencing the same issues after upgrading from Windows Server 2000
to Windows Server 2003. I receive error '8007007F' when i try to query an
ASP page|||I had the same problem after upgrading to Windows 2003 Server. I called Mic
rosoft and here is the fix:
Symptoms:
After upgrading from Windows 2000 to Windows 2003 attempting to access a dat
abase or data component will result in a '8007007f' or "The specified proced
ure could not be found" error.
Status:
This is a known issue with some installations of Windows 2003
Workaround:
Extract oledb32.dll from the zip file into these two directories. It's impo
rtant that it be done in this order:
1) C:\WINNT\system32\dllCache
2) C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\OLE DB
3) Reboot the server
Cause:
This issue is caused when the Windows 2003 installer did not update the oled
b32.dll file.
You can dowload the oledb32.dll file here: [url]http://www.promiseweb.com/oledb32
.zip[/
url]
This is per Malcolm Stewart at Microsoft Developer Support

No comments:

Post a Comment