Sunday, March 25, 2012

A connection could not be made to the report server http://[IP Address]/ReportServer

Hi

I have sql server 2005 Business Intelligent studio on my machine and Report server on some other machine. I created one rdl file and tried to deploy it on the report server. I have checked the report folder name and everything. But the error mentioned in the subject is being thrown. Additional information is

The request failed with HTTP status 407: Proxy Authentication Required. (Microsoft.ReportingServices.Designer)

Please let me know what all I need to do to resolve the problem.

Regards

Rajesh

Hi,

I too faced the same problem. I have a temporary solution . First copy these files in the machine ( Report Server ). copy the full folder i.e folder containing the reports and its handles(.vssscc files,.rptproj files). Then deploy it. This worked .

Regards

neevarp

No comments:

Post a Comment