Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A doubt about this: "Could not find stored Procedure"

Hi Everybody!

I have a problem in my SQL Server 2000 SP1 Database Called "Embossamento". When I run the following comand in the Query Analyzer, I have this error message :

command: exec dbcc_all_dbreindex
message: Could not find stored procedure 'dbcc_all_dbreindex'.

Otherwise, in the same server, but in another Database called "Autorizacao" I execute this dbcc_all_dbreindex with no problems.
Does anybody know why this happens?
I will be waiting for some reply, ok?
Thanks,This must be a custom stored procedure that uses the dbcc dbreindex command - check out the database, Autorizacao, and look for your stored procedures under that database.|||Ok! Thanks!
It worked! I just realized that my database did not have the procedure dbcc_all_dbreindex.
Now it's ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment